Monday, August 11, 2008

You, too, can be a music star

Since everyone wants to be a rock star these days, even pretend ones (mostly pretend ones from what I can see), let's play a game
that doesn't involve punching colored buttons to Dragonforce.


You have one minute to make up the lyrics to a new song. You can pick hair metal and country because those are the easiest.

Here's my hair metal entry.


I love chicks
Yes I do
I love chicks
How about you
I love em in the morning
With coffee and toast
I love em at night
That's when I love em most
Big ones tall ones ones with a tattoo
Don't tell me not to love 'em cause it's what I gotta do




Remind you of Bang Tango and Britney Fox? I thought so. The sad thing is this isn't much better. Yet I'm still a fan.




Here's my country song:

Well I'm going down the road in my truck and my car
I got a load of gas so I'll get real far
I'm a kickin my dog and scarin' off my cat
And my wife is lippy so I smacked her with a bat
Goin' down to 'Bama with my old buddy Moe
And down in the soil is my step-brother Joe




Try it. It's fun.


P.S. Does anyone else get as geeky about the Olympics as me? I had to yell in my pillow last night after the U.S. edged out France in the relay. One of the most incredible things I've seen in my life. And normally I really don't care about swimming at all.

No comments: