Wednesday, January 23, 2008

10 simple pleasures

This is in no particular order:

10. The way your breath sticks in the -5 degree air and numbs your legs from the pain as you complete a 10-mile run.
9. The crunch of snow under your boots.
8. Lemonheads and these new Peppermint Hershey kisses. Mmmmmm.
7. Queso and chips.
6. Flannel sheets in said -5 degree weather.
5. When my son climbs into bed with me and snuggles in the early morning and the way he calls me "Daddy."
4. My Jayhawks on defense on the hardcourt.
3. Tinkering with iMovie.
2. Hard-driving metal.
1. Poker with friends.

I was here last night:







And I'll see you here tonight:

2 comments:

Riggstad said...

Queso and chips are the bomb diggety! kids in bed punching daddy in the head is better!

see you at the mook!

Tyson Tanaka said...

Hi, this is Tyson from FlopTurnRiver.com. I like your blog, was wondering if you'd be interested in selling some advertising space for our html banner. If so, you can email me at ttanaka at gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for the consideration!