Wednesday, January 31, 2007

If I'm not....

• Growling at weather reports that have temperatures here plummeting to a -25 wind chill Friday...
• Shivering at our whopping high of 15 degrees today...
• Looking up my own SnG stats on Sharkscope (an incredibly vain, navel-gazing thing to do, I admit; how many others look up their own stats more than their opponents?)...
• Working on my next iMovie about Jayden and a just-started project entitled "The Twins"...
• Reading a blog, "The Twinkies," about twins recommended by Gracie (and freaking my own shit out after I read about how stressed, tired and busy she is).
• Listening to www.hardradio.com...
• Bothering other bloggers on X-chat, a fun thing for me to do, even if you all are saying "Who is that guy again?" I talked to that Star Trek guy last night and found him to be a cool fellow and actually funny (I'm certain jokes like that probably seem older than my dead grandmother, so I apologize)....
• Trying to clear my last PSO bonus before PSO decides to skip town...
• Wondering if my $700 frozen in Neteller will ever get released...
• Avoiding "American Idol" like the stomach flu I unsucessfully dodged last week...
• Running 5 miles out of sheer stubbornness even though it really isn't much fun in this weather....
• Doing laundry (sigh)...
• Watching this week's "High States Poker" (Jamie Gold actually played well, if not a little reckless, which bummed me out to no end; I REALLY want that guy to go broke)...
• Pouting about missing the razz second chance last night...

Then I'll be here:



Having fun.

1 comment:

Mondogarage said...

I've always wondered why it is that when it's plenty cold enough around the Front Range, it's *always* colder in Greeley. Like, it's 13 in Northglenn and 1 in Greeley. Or it's 8 degrees in Fort Collins, and 1 in Greeley. Or 10 in Longmont and...you guessed it, 1 in Greeley.

Oh, Jamie will go busto, that is an inalienable truth. He's already losing 1/2 a buy in to his WSOP backer, so to speak...