Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Too little....

Too late?





I think so. I don't think this even gets me a sniff of the top 18. If I hadn't played like such a friggin' donkey the two or three other times I had a nice stack close to the final table, this would probably get me a seat.
As it was, I was determined not to donk off my stack and play my game. That meant playing tight, patient poker, and it paid off tonight.
I think I have to win next week for a shot. Ah, well, it was fun regardless. As they say, you like the service, but you come back for the overlay.

3 comments:

Mondogarage said...

Awesome run, peaker. I think you do still have *some* chance.

As usual, I got fucked dry 10 ways from here to Waffles all night, without the benefit of a reacharound.

lightning36 said...

You tore my heart out with that QQ vs JJ, bro.

Poker sucks sometimes ...

StB said...

Nice score still. I can't even get money back onto Bodog, let alone give it away there.