Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Have you seen this person?




Last seen with two kidnapped victims in a subway. Known sidewalk snatcher who writes about poker and relationships, poker and religion and some actress on "Little House on the Prairie." Recently moved to a new home. Anyone who has any information regarding this person, show up Thursday night at CC's Bash, where we'll play poker with him before arresting him. Oh, and lots of other great players too. Change 100 may even be there, so we'll roll out the red carpet. No autographs, please.


I'm in a bit of slump lately. It's funny how after a big win (The Mookie) variance seems to hit me right away. And no, I'm not suffering from Winner's Tilt. I'm suffering from shit like a total donkey getting a higher two pair than me, people hitting their draws, blah blah blah and waa waa waa. I'm 1/9 in SnGs lately, right when I decided to move up to the $11 SnGs again. Maybe it's just harder there, I don't know, or maybe it's what Change 100 was saying about the soft SnGs being a thing of the past. I"m not seeing great play. I've also bubbled three times, and only a couple hours of Zelda: Twilight Princess can cure that. I hope it turns around soon. CC's Bash would be a good place for that to happen.

I'm guiding another snowshoe this Saturday after spending all day Friday with the J-man. Then that Saturday night I have a big, live, MTT to attend for a birthday party. I'm really excited about it, as the field is mixed with inexperienced players and good players, the best kind, I've always thought. Too many good players and it turns into a grindfest, but too many bad ones and luck is too much of a factor.

I'm not as worried as some of you seem to be about Neteller. I've got $700 in there, about a fifth of my bankroll, but I find it hard to believe our government would simply seize our funds and not give them back. It may take a while, but I think we'll get it back.
Check out how Iron Girl went after Neteller, and the answers she got may help ease your concerns.
For now.

Finally, KU's got a big game against their newly pumped-up rival K-State and its thug coach, Bob "I just had a few dozen beers officer" Huggins. If we don't win that one, I'll be on Super Jayhawk Tilt, and that's far worse than Bubble SnG Tilt.

I wish I could make the Hammer Day tourney but I'll be running tonight and may not make it home until 7:30 or so. Although it looks like it's snowing right now, so I may instead get strapped in a white jacket and scream about winter please coming to an end, good God. It looks like nuclear winter out there right now with the snow and cold and low, depressing fog, and every guy I know is growing a beard and starting to wear multiple layers of clothing and generally look starved. It was supposed to be sunny today.
If the bomb does fall, we won't even realize it.
Good luck to you all if I"m not there. See you Thursday.

No comments: